Sales Assistant Man Ready To Wear – Made To Measure
Our client is looking for strong Sales Assistants with great personalities who come from Luxury retail backgrounds, with experience in Ready To Wear Made To Measure. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team in one of their most prestigious Central London boutiques.
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Building relationships with customers & managing own client book
• Maintain high retail standards
• Confident working in a team and on your own
• Cash management
• Ad hoc administration
• To maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets.
• Willing to undertake any other tasks as outlined by the Store management
• Having a flexible in approach to the business demands
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as “ambassador” the philosophy and the culture of the Brand
• Serve customers accordingly with Brand selling ceremony
• Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
• Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
• Discuss with clients and give advices on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market showing passion for fashion and luxury products
• Build and strengthen relationships with customers deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
• Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information accordingly to the Company tools (CRM) in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
• Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals enhancing and developing the business
• Foster open and constructive communication with team members being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
• Contribute to manage the visual display of the products in accordance with visual standards
• Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor in line with Corporate policies and procedures
• Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
• Follow Company grooming accordingly with standards and policies
If you feel you meet the criteria listed above please send me an up to date CV & Photo.
Only Successful applicants will be contacted.